Robotic alarm for my crosshair


This little wonderful wheeled alarm clock started as an engineering student's project. Having trouble waking up herself, Gauri Nanda developed Clocky to shriek annoyingly and effectively, waking you up. The fun doesn't end there, kiddies. It leaps off of your night stand, and drives around your room, making random turns and racing away from your grasp. Now you have to get out of bed and hunt the little bugger down to turn it off.
[via ThinkGeek]

I had my share of alarm clocks and it all goes where all of them goes-the trash can. But I found a new use for this innovative alarm clock. First I'll try placing tripwires all over my room well, wired to some C4 which by the way was supplied by some friend from the military, and we'll just see how this robotic clock can bounce around my room before blowing itself up. And if all else fails, I trust my AR-51 to do the trick that is if the beer cans scattered all over my room doesn't get to this clock first.

No comments: