Bob's full scale tumbler is fucking gorgeous


Bob Dullam is my no1 guy kicking out Quentin Tarantino who has been way up there for years now. If someone else could build a Tumbler from scratch and using only the internet for guides and howto's plus around 50-70K then his/her is most welcome to kick out Bob, but for now, Bob is the man!

I also have been using the internet as a guide for my once in a lifetime project and that is beer keg that doesn't leave my side. A beer keg that's always there 24/7. A beer keg that automatically fills me up when it senses that my alcohol levels is down by at least a hangover.

Since all I do is get drunk 24/7, I never really had time to finish the damn project, I aptly called, Project: Beer Keg Leech. And now I'm still in the process of looking for an empty beer keg, damn! All I have are empty beer cans. I think I'll rename it to Project Beer Can Leech.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Click the link for more images of the Batman Tumbler by the man, Bob Dullam.

No comments: